free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Thursday 26 March 2015

test D





There are many things in life that I love so  I thought I'd share some of them with you. When I was young I would fall 'in love' so easily that,  one of my friends, who was quite pragmatic, accused me of 'wearing my heart on my sleeve' !




But of course I didn't agree, what was wrong with falling 'in love'?





This particular friend  who was a lovely girl had a boyfriend and had been seeing him for a couple of years but he treated her so badly, he had her waiting around expecting her to do whatever he wanted to do, instead of her making decisions too. I couldn't understand her but of course she was 'in love'  but could never admit it !

















One of my favourite texts in the bible comes from Corinthians 13:4-7.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast.




 It is not proud. 




 It does not dishonour others,  It is not self seeking,




 It is not easily angered.




 It keeps no records of wrongs.




 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.




 It always protects, always trusts,




 always hopes, always perseveres.










No comments:

Post a Comment