free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 8 May 2017

R IS FOR REFLECTION

As I ponder what to write  about,  I'm sitting here reflecting on the last few weeks/months/years and thinking about the wild  rollercoaster  that has been my life.

They say that the windshield is so much bigger than the rear view mirror, because it is more important to look ahead, but my truck has one windshield and 7 mirrors, so I guess it's important for me to know where I have been as well.

Remember, when you drive into the dark night, the sun cannot rise in front of you, until after it has set behind you




 And the longer the rain falls, the brighter the rainbow appears when it is all over.

I like to look back from time to time, but it's important not to get so caught up in the reflection that you forget to look ahead.

I'm looking forward to seeing which way everyone else is looking.

Keep your eyes on the road, your hands on the wheel, and a song in your heart.

ROLL ON!
***






8 comments:

  1. Hello Troy! Great intro to the letter R. I enjoyed reading your reflections. Stay safe out there on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Troy! This ties in perfectly with my post today, even though you may not guess from the title. Give it a look and see how I have been "reflecting" and now am looking through the windshield on my way forward.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice for R! Wonderful reflection and rainbow pictures. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first when I saw the "R" for Reflection, I thought I was on James' Weekend Reflection and that "R"wasn't really the letter! But, it all worked out! Have a great week and thank you for all your work on the meme.

    Janis
    GDP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable ruminations on reflections! :-)
    My "R" stands for RABBITS & RATS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The RIVER in ROME is the Tiber and there are REFLECTIONS too, but not as ponderous as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://poetryattacobell.blogspot.com/2017/05/sunday-writing.html


    excellent.

    ReplyDelete